The Unitarian Universalist Association, working in cooperation with Oxford Document
Management Company, has strived to make the implementation of the "Responsible
Staffing" Guidelines as simple as possible.
Click on the “New Client
Registration” button to the right to begin making your UU congregation safer for
children, youth, and vulnerable adults.
For the past fifteen years ODM has worked exclusively with religious organizations seeking independent
and comprehensive background checks of clergy, prospective clergy, church staff, and volunteers. This work is
our ministry and our objective is to provide you with background information on your candidates that is highly
reliable, timely, and modest in cost. And although the work we do is rather complicated, we strive to keep
things as simple as possible for you.
At ODM, we differ from the competition in several key areas:
- All of our public record searches are ordered by our experienced staff based on information gathered both
from the candidate and a social security trace. To rely solely on one or the other will most likely result in
overlooking searches in key jurisdictions.
- All of our public record searches are performed real-time and in-person by our network of experienced
court researchers. With the exception of the supplemental National Background Directory search, we do not
rely on potentially outdated or incomplete databases (those so called instant reports promoted by other vendors).
- Our fees are as stated, and no additional access fees or clerk of court fees are charged to you.
- We offer free unlimited consultations, and have no minimum usage requirements or set-up fees. Call us
at any time with your questions: 1-800-801-9114
- We strive for the highest level of personal attention and customer service.
are sincerely honored to work in cooperation with your denominational
leadership to develop an online registration process that has been
customized for UUA organizations. To start this process, click here.